Software Tech Lead
- Lead teams to successfully produce & deliver software applications in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Handles communication with customers to gather new requirements and discuss delivery estimations.
- Design, develop, test, debug, performance tune and implement software applications utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Do application performance analysis and improve where applicable.
- Understanding tasks priorities & estimations and follow releases policies and rules using JIRA.
- Organizes and facilitates sprint planning meeting & stand-up meetings.
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Ability to grasp new technologies rapidly as needed.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer & Communication or Science with software development experience
- At least 6+ years of experience in coding experience developing enterprise applications
- Proficiency with Server side languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby and PHP
- Familiar with Database technology such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Knowledge of NLP, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence is a plus.
- Knowledge of KAFKA is a plus
- Experienced working in distributed architecture
- Be proactive in analyzing problems, providing and fixing solutions
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
How to apply
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job code must be mentioned in the mail subject. (TPM)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com