- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BSc in commerce, Human Resources Management, Business administration, or a relevant Field.
- 1+ year of experience in a software/technology company is a must.
- Additional HR training/certification is a plus.
- Excellent using MS Office.
- Trustworthy and able to handle data with confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
To apply for this job send your CV to email@example.com