- Learn new technologies in software development.
- Implement new requirements, handle change requests and fix bugs for different releases.
- Deliver a high quality and functioning code.
- Understand the full architecture of the product.
- Ability to track and debug the code to easily figure out issues’ root causes.
- Understanding tasks priorities, using JIRA, participate in task estimation and follow releases policies and rules.
- Discuss and understand priorities with leader.
- Collaborative not only within the team but with other teams.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer & Communication or Computer Science.
- +1 year of experience.
- Proficiency with Server-side languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- Familiar with Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of NLP, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
To apply for this job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org