Senior Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, debug, performance tune and implement software applications utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Apply development standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Do application performance analysis and improve where applicable.
- Understanding tasks priorities & estimations and follow releases policies and rules using JIRA.
- Helping junior team members continuously make progress on the project by helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress.
- Ability to grasp new technologies rapidly as needed.
- Train and integrate junior new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer & Communication or Science with software development experience
- At least 4 – 6 years of experience in coding experience developing enterprise applications
- Proficiency with Server side languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby and PHP
- Familiar with Database technology such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Knowledge of NLP, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence is a plus.
- Knowledge of KAFKA is a plus
- Experienced working in distributed architecture
- Be proactive in analyzing problems, providing and fixing solutions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
How to apply
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job code must be mentioned in the mail subject. (SFSD)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com