- Lead teams to successfully produce & deliver software applications in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team.
- Handles communication with customers to gather new requirements and discuss delivery estimations.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance.
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work.
- Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint.
- Facilitate the daily standup and helping the team reach a consensus.
- Helping the team make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks.
- Understanding tasks priorities & estimations and follow releases policies and rules using JIRA.
- Helping the development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer & Communication or Science with software development experience
- At least 2+ years of experience as a scrum master
- At least 4+ years of experience in coding experience developing enterprise applications
- Proficiency with Server side languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby and PHP
- Familiar with Database technology such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL and MongoDB
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
How to apply
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job code must be mentioned in the mail subject. (SM)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com