– Assist managers in sales strategy development and oversee planning for following years’ business plan
– Develop and implement sales plans that expand the company’s customer base and solidify its presence in both national and international markets
– Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
– Establishing productive and professional long-lasting customer relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
– Attend conferences and exhibitions when required
– Prepare detailed sales reports
– A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, information systems or any related field.
– +4 years of experience in sales is a must.
– Technology experience is a must.
– Strong sales ability and commercial awareness.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
– Strong leadership abilities.
– Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
– Fluent in English (written & spoken)
To apply for this job send your CV to email@example.com