Networks and Systems Engineer
1. Maintaining and administering corporate networks and related environments including various servers and configurations.
2. Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network and system problems.
3. Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
4. Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate customer’s networks and servers
5. Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
6. Define network policies and procedures
7. Specify system requirements and design solutions
1. B.Sc. in Communication, Computer & Communication or Computer Engineering
2. Capable of configuring Cisco routers, switches, access points and various network devices
3. Knowledge of Troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
4. Familiarity with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation.
5. Familiarity with Microsoft windows servers’ roles
6. Familiarity with virtualized environment.
7. CCNA / CCNP certified is a plus
8. 0 – 2 years of experience
9. Military status exempted
10. Fluent in English (written & spoken)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com