- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements.
- Update daily cash position report.
- Record daily financial transactions, including cash receipts, vendor invoices, and vendor payments, in the general ledger timely and accurately.
- Deals with bank transactions, statements, deposits, cash and checks and payroll procedures.
- Preparation of Tax forms ” Withholding / VAT”.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel and Word).
- Modern Accounting course is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org