- Learn new technologies in software development.
- Implement new requirements, handle change requests and fix bugs for different releases.
- Deliver a high quality and functioning code.
- Understand the full architecture of the product.
- Ability to track and debug the code to easily figure out issues’ root causes.
- Understanding tasks priorities, using JIRA, participate in task estimation and follow releases policies and rules.
- Discuss and understand priorities with leader.
- Collaborative not only within the team but with other teams.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer & Communication or Computer Science.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Ability to customize already existing Angular and React templates.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written & speaking)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org