- System integration and implementation of DevOps Tools.
- Full responsibility for migration and upgrading to new releases.
- Responsible for system integration and implementation of Kubernetes and Docker
- Maintaining the availability of the applications and their hosted servers. (cooperating with SysAdmins to maintain hosting servers)
- Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps to resolve the incidents related to managed environments
- Troubleshooting and fixing database-related issues.
- Update the technical documentation and the team knowledge base
- Dealing with code versions. (git)
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Communications & Electronics or any related field.
- 1- 3 years of experience.
- Solid background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a considerable advantage).
- Technical knowledge in IT infrastructure technologies (DNS, Proxy) and connectivity techniques
- Experience implementing CI/CD, Ansible is a plus
- Up to date on the latest industry trends.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, innovative, and analytical thinking; strong problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com